Thursday 31 March 2016

P4R2W0: Easter break

We've just had Easter weekend. I popped out to the Mapua Easter market between a bit of support work. I also discovered Nelson's boulderbank (I am yet to walk to the light house... it's on my 'to do' list).  Pictures below are of the boulderbank.


On Tuesday I put the final touches on my clinical portfolio and emailed that off to my clinical educator.  I also received an invitation to write a short article about something for Physiotherapy New Zealand's magazine 'Physio Matters' after one of their staff stumbled upon my blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to write yet!

Wednesday - Thursday... Tramping!!
I took myself out to Poor Pete's hut in the Matiri Valley near Murchison (an hour or so from Nelson) in the Kahurangi National Park.

 






I had a friend visit from Wellington, so we checked out the other side of Takaka hill - we found Waipupu springs and Wainui Falls!
Te Waikoropupu Springs, Golden Bay

Te Waikoropupu Springs, Golden Bay

Easy walking track to Wainui Falls
Friend and I in front of Wainui Falls

Panorama of Wainui Falls

Off to Chch for the next preclinical week (research edition) on Sunday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment